Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Publications!

Good morning!!

So, like many people, I love getting some of my supplies from Hobby Lobby!  Everyone in my family knows if they can't think of something to get me for a holiday, I'm happy with a gift certificate from there!! :)

I usually like picking up the Stamping, Stationary and Scrapbooking Magazine, because it is so reasonable and it's nice to see the inspiration.

Well recently, I was inspired to create two cards to submit to the magazine and was so excited to get both of them published!!

Pg. 16

Pg. 48


They're in this year's 2nd Quarter Issue, on sale now!!

How exciting!!  Have a nice day!


Kendra

4 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats!!! Beautiful cards

Anita said...

Congratulations Kendra - they're both beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kendra! That is so fantastic! Beautiful cards! Hugs, Joanna

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kendra, congratulations! No wonder they chose those elegantly CAS cards. :)